TASKA & TADIKA MATAHATI GEMILANG

LOT 2550, KAMPUNG KOTA, JALAN PASIR MAS - SALOR,15100, KOTA BHARU,

KELANTAN.

TEL : 013-9728317

E- Mail :

tadikamatahati@gmail.com

FaceBook : Tadiska Matahati

Laman Web : www.tadikamatahati.blogspot.com

Friday 30 September 2016

Today, i would like to talk about my kindergarden.

Oh Allah,help me i want to be an ecxcellent teacher.Oh Allah, what i teach now may my students will follow in future. Oh Allah, i want my students be brilliant in Al-quran, be excellet in English and i want all my childerens speak Arabic. Arabic is as importants as Al-quran. Those who study,those whose talk about arabic,inshaaAllah will get a good future.Oh Allah,i want to educate my children in all languages so that my child...ren will able to comunicate with everyone in the world.Oh Allah, i want to be a good mother, a mother who develops the children. Oh Allah, i want to be a good cooker, i want to cook for my children. With the name of Allah, please give me guides. Oh Allah, give me knowledge to develop my children in Islamic way of life, the life that Rasulullah SAW tell us what to do. Al-quran is the main subject i will teach every of my child to read, to understand and to follow. Oh Allah, give me knowledge, i want to be a good servant to Allah.Please help me, please give me knowledge, please Allah,be a good mother , a good wife, a good teacher and a good siblings. Oh Allah, pelase help me, give me knowledge,give me true path that i will follow in the future.Oh Allah, put me in Heaven that is paradise, put my family in the paradise which called Firdausi.
Aamiin MIN YA RABBAL ALAMIN......


No comments:

Post a Comment